Sunday, February 19, 2006

Memory Loss

I know memory loss comes with age and time. I hate to admit it, but I seriously think I am suffering from it. Friends and family who talk to me often would know what I'm crapping about.

Maybe its hereditary. My grandma has it. She can ask me a question this minute, and repeat the same question in another five minutes as though she had not asked it before. My condition is not that bad, but I'm sure if I have signs of it now, memory loss is going to hit me faster than I expect it.

Whenever I talk to anyone, just as long as I am distracted by something I see or hear, I can just stone there and lost what I had to say.

For example:

Me: So...(about to ask a question)
Mandy: (handphone rings and answers it)

*Conversation paused*

Mandy: Yeah? You were saying?
Me: .......(stoned) I can't remember what I wanted to ask you.
Mandy: -.-'''

You see, in the conversation, a normal person would have repeatedly have the question swimming in his or her head while the friend answers her phone. And when the phone conversation ends, a normal person would still remember what he or she wanted to ask.

I think I should stop hating gingko nuts and eat more of it. *Fingers crossed*

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, this one not my pasal.

    I am blur DNA not memory loss DNA.

    ini lu punya mah mah punya side passal

    ReplyDelete
  2. you de-generate DNA specimens! don't contaminate the gene pool :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good. Now my official DNA is a blurred memory loss.

    Btw David, I don't contaminate the gene pool. Its the yeh yeh n all the mah mahs.

    ReplyDelete