Monday, August 14, 2006

Btw....

Since I can't sleep, might as well blog abit more. Catch up with some lost time.

I had my first mobile conference call just now. How interesting and exciting. Technology really never fails to amaze me. Anyway, I was so excited I had to shout across my room for Erin.

"Erin? Erin! Erinnnnn!"

No reaction. So, I tried again. This time, louder.

"ERin? ERIn! ERINnnn?"

I sit and wait (ya, I know I'm lazy), looking outside my room door for her to appear. Pause. Still no reaction. So, I turn and reach for my mobile and dialled her number. It rings endlessly, but no answer. Damn.

Five minutes later, she finally walked out of her room and I called for her attention.

"I think I die in my room also nobody knows. Yell for you, you kenot hear. Call you, you never pick up. Sai...."

"Hah? You called meh?"

-.-'''

Note to Erin: I'm going to miss the days when I can do these with you around. Yup, you are right that I'm gonna miss you. But its true. I'm sure you'll miss having me to nag at you too. Regardless whatever confrontations we had or other bad stuff that happened, I won't forget you as a friend and housemate. After all, its my first time living out. I guess I'll still meet you at our favourite mall and catch up with you whenever we can. Just remember to take care of yourself and be more careful with things now that you are moving out. Carefree is good, but careful is better. All the best gal!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for these 2 years. Yes I will miss your nagging. And I will miss you. I will take your advice into heart. Thank you again. Anytime you feel you want to have a good long chat... come over. My house always welcome you. ; )

    Don't forget to drop your roster into my box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some how...I just feel that things will be different now. U know how I am with changes...I will need time to adapt...

    ReplyDelete