Friday, June 01, 2007

For the longest time...

I've been away.

I just realised recently, how different people around me have become. Or maybe its just me? Cause I'm the one who is different now, therefore, I see people differently?

Nic has told me before, that the only thing permanent in this world, is change. I couldn't agree more. There are people who might disagree, and say that they haven't changed, or they will not change. But I believe, even having said that, they will still experience a change, even if its just that little bit. They are just in denial of change.

Changes can be positive. It doesn't always have to be a bad thing. Even I have to keep reminding myself that.

You know, I think its that time of the year. June is here, July is coming. Last year I had the issue of moving out with my housemates (and my landlord's agent just called two days ago, how ironic), my planning for a holiday with mom in Japan almost screwed up, and my maternal grandfather passed away.

Maybe that's why I'm crap-writing here about change. Just ignore me if you don't know what I'm crapping. I'm going off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment