Sunday, November 11, 2007

Time Apart...

You know, that thing about giving your other half 'some space' and maintaining 'time apart' thingy in a relationship? Its so different for every couple, every individual and every phase in life.

When I was unattached, I always thought the 'me time' in a relationship is important. Maybe cause I was so used to being alone and doing everything by myself.

But now, being apart from YOU is like a punishment. Its like some kind of cruel thing someone is making me do. I think I've had too much time apart. 25 years to be exact. I don't really want that anymore.

But life is life. It is just cruel in some ways. I hate my job. And I forsee I'm gonna hate YOUR job next time. Sigh~

I miss YOU.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:26 AM

    hate hate hate. sigh.
    no love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha. sigh.
    you should know better, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:08 AM

    are you flirting with strangers online?

    hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't flirt with strangers online..

    I don't flirt with strangers at work..

    I don't flirt with strangers..

    I don't flirt with just anybody..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:02 PM

    woo
    so defensive..

    ReplyDelete