Sunday, June 08, 2008

Can I Buy Your Time?

I'm back late from work. Staying up to do some tidying and laundry. Tomorrow I've got lots to do. Gotta pack for trip on early Tuesday morning, appointment in the afternoon, small chit chat with Mandy when I come back, go get Nic from office and have a nice dinner before I sleep early for the following day's work. I don't feel like I've got enough time. Can I buy yours? Sigh~

This reminds me of a story I heard from YOU.

About the little boy who asked his daddy why he had to work all the time. The daddy told him in a grouchy manner, that he worked so hard all the time to provide better living conditions for the family. Then one day, the little boy asked his daddy how much he earned in a day, and asked him for the exact same amount to spend. His daddy got so angry and scolded him for being ungrateful for what he already had and shame on him to ask for more. When asked what he wanted with that amount of money, the little boy answered him, "So I can buy your time and spend a day with you".

I'm not very good at story-telling. I know.
I think I should just go to bed now and think of ways to buy time....

ZZZzzzz~

No comments:

Post a Comment