Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sloth On The Couch...

I'm home alone today for the first time after almost 3 weeks. It feels weird. Not having someone to say anything to or hang out with. It feels weird.

I spent the whole afternoon looking through some old photos. Those from college, from my graduation, from when I first moved to Singapore, from my holiday trips and hang outs with my friends. I miss everyone. There's been so many people I haven't seen since ages.

Sometimes I wonder about what my friends are doing. But I'm just so tired from work, I prefer to stay in when I get home to KL sometimes. I know...thats a real selfish thought. And I've probably been on this subject for one too many times. Sigh~

I guess I'll have to work out something if I really wanna spend more time catching up with people I've lost touch with....

No comments:

Post a Comment