Thursday, October 01, 2009

Conversations with 'Superman'~



Nic happened to be wearing this T-shirt today (a gift from his mommy for this year's birthday). We were waiting for the MRT and I just had to ask him some questions.

Me : Hi Superman! Describe your job scope.

Nic : Saving good people from evil. Saving the world.

Me : Define the word world.

Nic : Singapore.


Me : Wow~ Your world is small. How do you travel when you have to save people?


Nic : I take bus or MRT.

Me : HAHAHAH~ What if the MRT or bus breaks down?


Nic : Then I ignore the call.


Me : You are lousy. Then why do you call yourself 'Superman'?

Nic : Cause of my OUTFIT *said a matter of factly with a smug grin*

Me : HAHAHA...what a joker my boyfriend....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:26 AM

    Me : HAHAHA...what a joker my boyfriend....

    I dont recall u saying that...hmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. brother9:26 PM

    LOL.. i like this whole entire dialogue thingy..
    i might even use it for my sketch in college..

    ReplyDelete