Saturday, January 16, 2010

Crossroads

In the recent weeks, I've spoke to at least more than 10 people about changing jobs. Its always different how upbringing, character and commitments shine through each individual when they share their thoughts with you. You can tell right away how these individuals prioritize their lives. They shared with me their experiences, same and different worries for the future.

But even with the many conversations I had, I have not managed to come to any decisions. In fact, I'm only getting more and more confused not knowing which path I should embark on. I do not know if I have that many worries or if I am simply not brave enough to take that leap or am I just making excuses for myself so that I don't have to leave my comfort zone.

The truth is, this is not the first. I've had this conversation with myself more than once. I've got full support from my loved ones, but I don't want to just quit and end up in another shit hole. How would I know if I'm gonna be used to normal working hours? Will I be able to travel back to KL as often? Can I adapt to the different working environment? Will I like what I do?

What should I do now?

Right now, I should go and catch some winks. Will I know what to do after I wake up? Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment