Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I'm melting~

Its so freaking hot today! I'm melting in my skin. I'm wearing the skimpiest of all clothing I have cause nobody's home. But it really ain't helping! My shorts are like sticking to my skin and my top is just so uncomfortable. I can't even lean into the sofa cause its so hot!

I shall think about something else to distract myself. Like a super cold drink and super cold salad, ice cream and penguins and igloo and the north pole...Who am I kidding! That is so not gonna work either.

I've even got my arms sticking out at my sides just so I get better ventilation at *ahem* certain areas. I should just switch on the air conditioning and chill down. But I'm thinking that is so bad for the environment..(why do I even think of things like that) Sigh~

I'll step into the shower to 'cool' myself now...

No comments:

Post a Comment