Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Haih~

Staying out away from family really isn't so fun everytime. When you are on your own, its true you have your own personal space and privacy. But when it comes to falling sick, you would rather there is someone there for you. Someone to pamper you, to take care of you and tell you you'll be fine. It sucks when you feel weak and unable to do anything. And when you are sick, sometimes you just don't think right. Haih~

Dear housemate, I know you feel awful now. But I really am no mother. Have no idea how to take care of you. The most I can do is accompany you to a doctor's and make sure you take your medication. I really hope it isn't food poisoning caused by the pasta tonight. It'll only make me feel worse. I'll probably never ever cook again (not like I ever cook much). Just get well soon.

2 comments:

  1. haha yeah finally u wrote something again...Huey Ming's housemate, hope u get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either that or her stomach better have a steel lining :P

    ReplyDelete