Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dear Brother...

Happy Birthday kid! Finally you turn 16. I was going to wish you Happy Sweet 16th if you were a girl. So instead, just a Happy 16th Birthday will have to do I guess. So sorry I won't be able to call you today. But you've already received my present, so don't make a fuss.

All grown up already. But I'm still older than you, therefore, I'll never ever stop nagging you. Just hope that you'll be good and grow up well. Work hard for what you want, I'll give you my support. Best wishes to you on your birthday ok! See you when I come back next. Have fun!

Lots of Love,
-Your Loving Sis-

4 comments:

  1. Dear Chairman of the BORED,

    Does your brother even know your blog exist??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:12 AM

    -_- .. to centurionniess :

    duh, hell would i not know ..
    LOL ..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHah...

    My brother read it already..of course he knows la...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh, what you mean he write my kind of style.

    Means I very young and happening har?

    -_-"

    ReplyDelete