Tuesday, December 06, 2005

*Yawn*...Another Day

I've developed bad sleeping habits since I left home to stay on my own. I sleep like there's no day and no night. It's really awful, cause when the after effect kicks in, you become lazy, anti-social and lazy...
Talk about it, this was what I did the whole day yesterday:
5.00 AM - Came back from work
6.00 AM - All showered and putting laundry into machine
7.00 AM - Hung up laundry (yay, no one to fight with me for poles today! Haha) and went to bed
1.00 PM - Cancelled plans for karaoke and went back to sleep
5.30 PM - Finally woke up
6.00 PM - Watched VCDs
7.00 PM - Went downstairs to tp dinner
7.10 PM - Had dinner over more VCDs
1.30 AM (6th Dec) - Writing a blog entry after all the VCDs
So unhealthy right. Sleep so much during the day, then stay up the whole night and the whole routine starts again. Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. you can change your habit tau!
    better meet up with your friend leh be it he is not very close to you. Understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah sai...

    yes mama...so garang one...

    btw, aren't u suppose to be in ams? how come u got connection one?
    CBB ar?

    ReplyDelete