Friday, December 30, 2005

Entertaining Myself (Vol.1, Part 1)

Will the washing machine be over worked if I put it to use for four times in a day?
Hmm...it might you know, it might. I think if it gets a break in between, it should be fine.

Why everytime you get a craving for fish soup, the stall is not opened?
Erm...maybe the auntie and uncle go for second honeymoon. Too busy to cook for you today.

Will your eyes grow smaller if you sit in front of the computer the whole day?
Good question. I don't know, but my eyes does feel smaller. ^.^

Can you think of anymore questions to ask yourself?
Not at the moment.

3 comments:

  1. hehehe...i quite like this one. i'm getting some idea's from you auntee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ideas are good. Glad to be of help...But pls stop calling me auntee!!! -.-'''

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think my eyes have shrunk. :)

    ReplyDelete