Friday, December 30, 2005

2006

I haven't posted much for the last few weeks, so since I've got plenty of time right now, I write a little more. Trying to make up for the lost of time.

Anyway, 2006 is just two days away. I'm not over excited about it. Nope, no feelings at all. Probably just a little bitter about having to work over the count down. But from what I recall, I am usually hooked online or sleeping my way thru the 3-2-1. I did celebrate the millenium with my cousins until 4am. Thats about the most happening of all my new years.

Right now, as 2006 is nearing on us, many will be busy thinking of their new year's resolution. I have made up my mind on one. I resolve to, not making any resolutions. *clap clap cheer cheer* So brilliant the idea, ain't it? Hahaha...

The reason is just because I can't discipline myself to keep those resolutions. Seriously if you were to ask me, I can't even recall what resolutions I made last year. And half way through year 2004, I had to be reminded by a friend the resolution I so strongly made on 1st January 2004. Its embarassing when someone else remembers it for you. Really...

Although I won't be making any resolutions for 2006, I would like to set some goals for the coming year. Don't question me on the difference. It is different!

My goals for 2006:

  • To save a sufficient amount, in case of an undecided future
  • To pay off my education loan in advance
  • To learn a new language *hopefully*

Hmm..Three goals only. I expected more out of myself. But nevermind, I can always add to it when I think of other things to achieve. This will have to do for now.

Here is wishing my family and friends a healthy and wealthy year ahead!~

^.^\/ --> thats a peace sign

No comments:

Post a Comment