Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I Am Hopeful

Previously, I bugged my siblings and Julian yeh yeh a whole lot about what to name my blog. On and on I kept pestering them for new ideas, contributions and opinions. Worse than naming your own offspring I say.

Finally, I named it Hopeful Moments, myself. I don't know why. Maybe I felt I needed hope. And the blog address was named, imhopeful. Maybe because I felt hopeful at that moment. Then, Yeemai had to comment on it. "Aiyer, you cannot be helped la. Should've named your blog address imhopeless. Hahaha!" So motivating ya Yeemai? Thanks indeed! Ha Ha Ha...

But part of myself thinks that she is right. I seem so hopeless, to my friends, colleagues and maybe my family. I can only change the way they think of me if I change myself. *ish, mah farn betul* So much work to make people think right about me.

So now, I tell you, para hadirin sekalian, I AM HOPEFUL ok! Means I still can be helped and please believe it! Stop making fun of me already...

*PS: I will be away for a while, so don't make too much noise if I stop posting for the week*

Thank you for your audience.

5 comments:

  1. hahahahha, ok i believe that you're hopeful, but must prove it okay~ after i read your "*Yawn*...Another Day", i just wanted to say you're soooo hopeless~ ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think positive, act positive.. you will definitely change the perception of others. First and foremost, change and let your housemates feel the difference and then you will know if it's a good move. okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my my my, what do we have here eh? ^^

    it wasn't supposed to be a secret now was it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh btw, congrats on starting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No..david, it wasn't a secret:P Feel free to read all you want. And thanks for the audience.

    ReplyDelete