Thursday, June 01, 2006

B-O-R-I-N-G

Yes. I am very bored. But the happy bored type. Hahahhha...

Nobody will understand. Cause all my fellow friends in Malaysia have to work during weekdays, so nobody to layan me. My sis has to go college, hang out with friends and deal with deadly assignments while I rot at home. My brother is like Mr. Vampire, sleep throughout the day and hogs the computer at night. My dad is away for work and my mom is busy baby-sitting.

So happilly bored I am. *clap clap clap*

I think I should paint or draw or spring clean my stuff. I haven't done any of that in a long time.

*Yawn*

Maybe I'll nap first. Its almost 3.30pm during the day. It sounds like a good time to nap...

Hahahha....*fade laughter* Feels good to be breaking~

*Shields self from all dagger eyes* ^.^\/

2 comments:

  1. oi... what about me eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...so maybe u wanna shield yourself from dagger eyes too?

    ReplyDelete