Wednesday, May 31, 2006

How's Me?

I've leisurely spent my days at home in KL so far. Feels good. But the weekend is nearing. Means I gotta go back to work soon. Which sucks...

Anyway, I shall not mention work, since I'm suppose to be on a break right now. Let me give an update since I haven't been online much recently.

Life hasn't exactly been boring or exciting for me. I'm healthy, I'm sane, I'm eating well, I'm good. Trying to make a difference in my own life. But don't know how. I sometimes feel like a headless chicken walking aimlessly with no directions. Other times I feel like I have made up my mind on certain matters only to worry about the decision 5 minutes later.

I know. I am lost.

But right now, I think its perfectly fine. Its perfectly common. Tell me who doesn't feel lost once in a while? Just as long as I am not avoiding issues or responsibilities. I think I am alright.

I should be.... . . . . . . a l r i g h t .

1 comment:

  1. you are absolutely lost. so am i. I gotta sleep... goodnite

    ReplyDelete