Saturday, May 20, 2006

Gastric Pangs?

I can't possibly be feeling gastric pain right now. I had a brilliant sushi lunch and some self-made (more like instant-made) macaroni and cheese for dinner. But it's true. My stomach is aching and I'm almost in a curled up position sitting here trying to type.

Hate the feeling. It can be so painful, sometimes you just wanna die... -.-

Anyway, I won't be around to update until another week or probably two weeks. This piece of info is for those who really think I'd die from the stomach pains. Ha Ha...

I'm gonna go curl up in the bed now. Goodnite...

2 comments:

  1. hey~ hope u're fine...must take care of urself ok when kai ma is not around, hahahhaha...btw, have u watched I NOT STUPID 2? my friends said it's damn funny but also damn touching...i m going to borrow the dvd from my fren n watch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i haven't watched that. Maybe I should watch it soon...heard lotsa good reviews about it.

    ReplyDelete