Wednesday, May 17, 2006

1 Litre of Tears...

Karen introduced to me a 11 episode Japanese drama entitled "1 Litre of Tears". I left the CD aside for quite some time, until recently. I watched it because I had trouble sleeping.

This show and its title, no kidding...

I believe at the end of the 11th episode, I had already cried one litre of tears. *Rubs swollen eyes*

It is based on a true story. About a 15 year old girl who was diagnosed with a disease known as spino-something-cullar-something-something. Its a disease that will eventually unable a person to walk, talk or even eat like a normal human being. There is no cure to it.

The series followed on how she found out about the disease, how she tried to make the best out of her life after that, how she had to give up on all the things a teenager could do because she was not up to it and how she died. Damn sad.

Makes me wonder sometimes, why I am always complaining about my own life. I am healthy and I should be thankful for that. There is nothing more important than health. Sigh... *Feels guilty about being greedy*

Gambate-neh!

2 comments:

  1. At least Japanese drama is alot better than Korean drama, Korean are super sappy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo? U didn't read properly ah? I said I cried for this drama ok. Like almost every episode! Its as sappy as Korean drama...

    ReplyDelete