Saturday, October 21, 2006

When Shit Happens...

After that full-of-shit-conversation I had with my sis, I had a splitting headache and decided to go to bed at 10pm. Good for me, I did fall asleep. But I woke up in the middle of the night about 2 plus in the morning feeling funny in the stomach. Then I threw up...a little. I tried to go back to bed. But got up about 15 minutes later to throw up again. Utterly gross....I could see my lunch coming out.

Couldn't really sleep much after that. Just toss and turn in bed feeling really uncomfortable. Had to go see a doctor when I woke up in the afternoon yesterday. This doctor is much better than the previous psycho I went to. This one even took my temperature when I told him I didn't have a fever. But I was actually burning up at 38 degrees. After the check up, he concluded that I've got either food poisoning or gastric flu. Gave me freaking lots of pills to pop.

Damn shit the feeling when you are sick and all alone. Wanna buy food also nobody buy for you. Wanna cook food also nobody cook for you. All you can do is lie there and wallow in your own self pity cause nobody is there to care for you, at least not physically...

*Sigh~*

2 comments:

  1. kai ma is here :) will pray for u, get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:29 AM

    poor monkey !!
    wish i was there for u...
    shit till vomit...
    so ke lian hor ?
    i sayang...muackszzz

    ReplyDelete