Sunday, February 04, 2007

Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest.

Tell me why am I always doing stupid things? Like forever...

2 years living out alone and I'm still a scatter brain.

First year I locked myself out of my own room. Then I dropped my one week old handphone in the cab. Second year I left my aircon running and went away to work for like 4 days? Then, just last month, I scared myself thinking I left my laptop charging away when I left for work for like another five days.

The stupidest thing is that I left my house keys in the cab when I was coming home yesterday. I mean...I have actually lost a handphone in the cab before, remember? How come never learn from mistakes? Damn dodo. Lucky I managed to track the cabbie and he came back to return my keys. As a good gesture, I wanted to tip him $5. But then I only had $10. So I gave him that. Tip people also cannot be smarter.

*sigh*

Seriously don't know where I left my brains....

1 comment:

  1. Wah! you're lucky that cabbie came back. Please do not do that again...

    ReplyDelete