Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What's Been Happening...

I came back from work yesterday about 9 plus in the morning. Then Mandy woke up and we started our spring cleaning. A whole lot. But surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. To think I actually considered giving up and hiring the Ah Mas' on wheels before I even started. Yah...they actually have some cleaning service here called Ah Mas' on wheels. Very expensive charges too...

Anyway, we're done with the cleaning and we spoke about our contract renewal for this place. I think it's about time we start to consider about moving out, later in the year (Mandy had a pair of birkies moulding, so she finally understands how irritated I am with that matter). I don't want another last minute drama happening like last year. Bad for health.

*Thinks deeply*

So many things are linked to one single decision. What if I get my PR? Do I start looking for a new job? If I get a new job, do I still stay around this area? How long do I want to be living in this country? What if I don't get my PR? *pause* Damn...

Decisions....decisions....decisions....

3 comments:

  1. Get your PR then you can decide where to go.
    You may even stay till the contract finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. traitor! traitor!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a traitor until I give up citizenship ok....

    ReplyDelete