Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I Pray for myself...

Tonight...some problematic fella is gonna check on my work. I need to pray that he leaves me alone. Or least gives me some space for work. I met him once last year, nasty experience. He raised a hand over me, you know, that kinda motion when you are gonna slap someone. Basket fella. My dad also never did that to me before. I could've reported his threatening moves. Now I know better what to do....just pray for me if you have time...

Anyway...baby Charrise finally spoke to me today! So sweet can die. She says things like "Doreen jie jie, come back" and "I miss you so much". Wah~ My heart melted...I miss her so much too. Can't wait to see her...

2 comments:

  1. Poor thing... Joseph is always there to haunt you... poor gal...

    I have a feeling he will be haunting me soon. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really didn't turn out as bad as I expected it to be. But at least I don't have to worry anymore. He'll be gone in another few months. Not altogether, but at least from this terrorizing post he holds now...

    ReplyDelete