Sunday, January 07, 2007

Its a Sunday

Right. No need for the ambulance. I think I would've died by the time someone read that post and called for help anyway.

I fell asleep last night. Then woke up to switch off the lights and went back to sleep again. Good sleep. But I'm still aching all over. The only good thing is that my heart beat has returned to normal rhythm. It was really scary last night. It felt as if my heart was over working itself and refused to slow down regardless what I did or didn't do.

Anyway, YeeMai is leaving soon. Sorry YeeMai, I never come and send you off. I'll see you back in KL okay? Hope you had a great time here. I really did. And it was nice to meet your friend Yen Hoe.

The weather outside looks extremely good. My bed looks extremely inviting. I think I'm gonna laze around for a little bit....

2 comments:

  1. u r still alive so good ahhahahhaha, btw, my fren is Yen Hoong ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah...I know I spelt it wrongly! Hahahha...lucky for me she doesn't read my blog!

    ReplyDelete