Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Another day...

past just like that.

Pretty slow moving actually. Thought I would've gone out with Mandy, but she seemed a little under the weather today. So I ended up trying to clean my room.

I didn't know I had so much to throw out. And I was just thinking, that it'd be great if we could do the same with our lives isn't it? Organize our thoughts in different files and folders, throw out old information and make space for new ones, dispose unwanted things in your life and just keep those of your favourite ones...

Oh well...

I guess that's just what makes us human...

5 comments:

  1. did u forget to mention the newly found mould? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rite...

    There is more of the mould-ing stories whr that come from...

    Trust me...It'll just scare my audience away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dun worry u're not the only one suffering from the moulding. I had them twice in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dun worry u're not the only one suffering from the moulding. I had them twice in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just for your info, the table I moved to your-use-to-be room is still moulding even after I've cleaned it. Damn sien!

    ReplyDelete