Saturday, January 06, 2007

Stoning...

I wanted to write something last night. About the conversation content I had with my sis yesterday. But in the end....I think I'll just let it be...

Anyway, I'm pretty tired from work today. Physically exhausted. My heart is beating weirdly, macam gonna get heart attack soon. Maybe the tiredness is setting my body haywire. My head feels peculiarly heavy today. Probably as heavy as a big sponge soaked with water.

This is getting sleepy....let me talk about happier stuff...

like Yeemai's trip to Singapore.

She is the first friend, when asked her reason of visit to this country, states that its no other than visiting me! *So touched*

Anyway, besides eating, and staying at my place for a night, and eating, and going shopping, and eating, and taking pictures, and eating....we didn't do anything much. But I enjoyed having Yeemai around! That sums up all the time I spent with her. Hahahah~ ^.^

I seriously think I need to go lie down for a while. My heart is beating faster and my vision is getting blurry. Plus the sponge feels like its thoroughly over-soaked. If I don't post anything tomorrow, please call the ambulance for me. *no kidding* I love my family and friends....

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, now only i come n read ur blog. Yeah! i had a good time in singapore. I damn happy can visit u there, sleep on ur bed, sit on ur sofa n watch tv together with u...hahahahaa, it's 10000 times better than any other tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahhh...

    *shy*

    10000 times better than any other tour. I think i'd make this my part time job then. Let ppl come n spend time with me..then I charge them...

    Hmm...for a moment, that sounded so wrong... *HAhaha*

    ReplyDelete