Monday, January 22, 2007

I.M.B.A.C.K.

Have been away for so long. Away from Singapore, then to Malaysia, then to Singapore, then away again, then back, then away, then back, then...then....you go figure...

I'm still living in the same nutshell (yah, the moulding one). Adelaide is married, Maureen just got married, Dian is expected to give birth two days before Valentine's, Ai Yong is expecting hers around end February, and yeah...I'm still here...

I so need to get a new table! I'm still using the foldable table which is less than a meter big. Macam those kiddy tables I use to have, only taller. I'm just waiting for my parents to come during CNY, then my dad can help me fix whatever crap I choose. Yay~

I've got to fill that damn PR form. Photocopy all the necessary. And get my company's letter. I'm sitting on this for too long already. Somebody whack me please....

Reminder to self: Please buy a new clock. You are so lost without it. Handphone is always out of reach, butt always stuck to chair. You need a new clock. You are so lost without it. Your laptop timer is so stuck in time. Even Chee Eng can't do anything about that. He says its super weird. You need a new clock. You are so lost without it.

Okay. I need to go stretch...in bed. My eyes are killing me. I need to sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment