Sunday, May 13, 2007

Problematic Blogging

Something has been wrong with blogspot and all Singnet users I think. I was blogging from 5th July 07 in the last post and didn't realize till YeeMai pointed it out. Then I wanted to edit it, but couldn't access cause all the pages keep coming out weird. Then I went and check out the blogger group thingy and read that lots of people are having the same problem. So just follow their instructions and I'm back on track...*yay*

I'm taking a break from doing some stupid online test quiz. Super dizzy-drowsy-sleepy feeling right now. Must be all the drugs working up again...

The bed looks inviting. But I've been sleeping too much lately.

I t h i n k m a y b e....

I s h o u l d g o...

l i e d o w n f o r a w h i l e...

s t a r t i n g t o s e e s t a r s a n d...

I'm g e t t i n g c r o s s e d e y e d...

L a t e r...

T a ~

No comments:

Post a Comment