Monday, May 07, 2007

Freefall...

I think I need one now.

Sis, I think you are bad influence la. Now I feel as though I'm gonna crash into the whole world or whoever that comes along my way. Bad feeling and I can't get it out....*sigh*

Sorry if I gave YOU a hard time because of that. I seriously don't know what's gotten into me.

I need to cheer up. But the hot weather is not helping either.

Maybe I should go sleep it off....like always...

Note to self: 10 days away is just cruel. 3 more days to go...Hang in there...*sigh*

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:37 AM

    maybe our PMS mode is ON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its time for a menopause then....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HM, how come you're living in July 2007!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's blogging from the future!

    Quickly tell me the lottery results for May! I give you er... 5% :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:29 PM

    now u sick..
    me sick too...
    how wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't seem to edit the date la! HAhaha...I didn't notice it even.
    Wished I knew the lottery numbers.. I'd be rich and don't hv to take any shit from work anymore! Wooo~

    Too bad..but life's like dat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally I managed to change the date!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No more lottery results :-(

    ReplyDelete