Saturday, April 28, 2007

About YOU...

In January 2006, I wrote about YOU. I thought either one of us were lost, which is why we couldn't find each other. When it was already half a year gone, and YOU still didn't show up, I was already almost giving up...

Then a friend of mine had to spell out the word R-E-M-A-R-K-A-B-L-E to my still single status. Which only contributed to my already dying hope of finding YOU. I think I stopped looking after that. Which was probably a good thing, cause then, YOU came along...

I don't know what took YOU so long.

But I'm just glad I found YOU.

I've been seeing YOU for almost half a year I think. Getting together was almost just a natural transition. Now that we are together, its almost unbearable when I have to leave the country for work.

Before YOU came along, I've already wanted to apply for PR and look for a new job. Your presence only made my decisions easier. Whatever comes next, whether or not a new found job for me would be easier on us, we'll work it out.

Thank YOU, Nic....

for bringing me new found happiness....*smiles*

2 comments: