Thursday, April 12, 2007

I.M. In Taipei~

Wahahahha~

Taiwanese hotels are so generous with their internet. I'm in the hotel's business centre right now, using free internet, for as long as I want. If I had brought my laptop, I can even access free internet from my room! But...oh well...I didn't...

I'm staying in Tao Yuan now. Which is freaking far from the city area. Nothing much over here. Only food, food and more food. I'll be back here, in Taipei, on Monday morning and staying near the city area. Can't wait.

So crappy la... Wish I had my 'functioning' camera with me. *sigh* I wanna go Disneyland in L.A. but decided not to, cause I don't have a camera with me. Why? Why my camera must spoil now when I need it the most? Why~?!? *sigh*

Note to YOU: Eight days will pass quickly. One down. Seven more days to go. *sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:43 PM

    i want oyster mee shua !!
    i want crispy chicken !!
    i want those lala tops n shoes !!
    i want i want i want i want YOU !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ate ay-chung mee shua *slurp*
    i had crispy chicken *drools*
    i bought some lala tops n shoes
    Muaahhahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:46 AM

    not fair at all..
    i want go !! i want go !!

    ReplyDelete