Wednesday, April 18, 2007

8 Long Days...

Been away for that long....

The longest for me so far. Can't believe I survived it. *phew* Feels good to be home!

Anyway, I used the hotel computer for free internet while I was in Taipei, and somehow my password for MSN was saved unintentionally into the computer. So, some freak or idiot (or maybe he or she is A freaking idiot) went and used my I.D. to sign in. Then, this smart ass fella asked my friends to 'fuck off' when they messaged me! Irritating shit lor...
Some people just don't know how to respect other people's privacy or have the courtesy to at least try and stay out of people's personal stuff...Damn irritating...

And, for those who actually 'thought' or 'believed' that I'd really say that, *shakes head* I'm sorry to say, but you guys are a bunch of idiots as well...I mean, how can you not know me? Will I ever say that? If come that day when I really do say that kinda thing to anyone, this person must have really really really super duper p-i-s-s-e-d-m-e-o-f-f!!

Yeah...

*Takes deep breaths*

I'm going to hang my fresh smelling laundry, then maybe roll around in my bed for a while.

Will write more when I'm less tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment