Tuesday, April 10, 2007

C.I. Mode Again...

The last time I wrote a C.I. (Computer Idiot) post was about being distressed when my computer dieded on me. Today I'm writing a C.I. (Camera Idiot) post regarding my camera.

I don't know since when my camera decided to die on me as well. I can't take any pictures in a normal mode. My pictures keep coming out with lines on it. Damn irritating. Wanted to go fix it at Harbour Front today. But its so far....*sigh* I would be less bothered if I didn't need the camera for next week's trip to Bangkok. If all else fails, I gotta look for reinforcement, pinjam camera from someone...

How?

I want to buy a new camera, but if I don't fix the old one, its gonna be wasted. Furthermore, I bought some stupid gadget to transfer the pictures from my camera to my iPod. Its freaking $70 ok! Not cheap at all. And I've probably used it only like 3 times in the whole year. So now that thing will be wasted too if I switched cameras. *sigh*

I don't want to be a C.I. anymore....Helpppp~

No comments:

Post a Comment