Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sawadee-Kaa~

Whee~

Just came back from Bangkok....

The trip was alright. I checked in at the wrong terminal, almost died in the heat, overspent, got high on tom yum goong, and suffered some foot massage.

Stayed at Phatumwan Princess hotel, which was linked to a shopping mall known as MBK, which was freaking huge! I went to all the usual places a tourist would go. Visit the four faced Buddha, Suan Lum (pronounced as Suan Loom) night market, and was lucky enough to be there during a weekend so we could catch some shopping at Chattuchak. Crazy shopping I tell you...

Anyways, the weather was freaking hot. I never drank so much water in my life and yet didn't need the toilet. I probably sweat-ed it all out and became dehydrated all over again.

I definitely will need some time to make up for my total damage this holiday. Just hope it'll be as soon as possible. May is just a few weeks away. Holiday #2 is on its way...I don't know if I should be happy or sad right now....*haih*

No comments:

Post a Comment