Sunday, April 08, 2007

Gone for too long...

I've been pretty occupied. Which is a good thing for me. But this blog has been left unattended. *Bleh*

At least I'm not just sitting around every off day or rotting at home. There are things for me to look forward to now. Someone to come home to...*pause*...well, sort of...and I'm happy about that.

Going for a Bangkok trip sometime end of next week. I have no idea where I'm staying or what is the agenda like for the holiday. Ebel planned everything. Owe her big time. Hate it when I'm in debt to someone. But really hope the trip works out fine. Was suppose to be just us girls, but then TV man (Ebel's boyfriend) is coming along too. So now, me and Man is stuck together. *Cross my fingers and pray for a good trip*

Note to YOU: Current status (1-1). We need a re-match soon... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment