Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's A Sign

I know it is...

I have a strong feeling I'm gonna get a new job by end of the year. I know it.

Just when I'm all down and worried about not being called up for any interviews, after six applications, I met a colleague, Mel who is quitting soon. She is so motivated to leave and start a new life even though she's in her thirties. She's sent out over 20 resumes before she got her first interview.

I must NOT give up.

Mel is working with Headhunters. The irony is, Serena was just talking about Headhunters two weeks ago. She found a job through them and recommended that I leave my profile with them. It's a sign...

I have to build my resume and make sure I make good use of this opportunity. These kind of things happen for a reason. I haven't seen Mel for over a year. And of all times to meet up again, is when she is quitting. Once she's settled in her new job, she's gonna look out for me...

*cross my fingers*

Pray for me okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment