Saturday, September 01, 2007

Nosy Weird People

I am sitting here in the living room with my laptop. I am overlooking a petrol station under construction, a very quiet road and block 193 HDB flat out of the window on my right. On my left is a living room with unpacked baggage belonging to me, Mandy and Bernard.

I was happily enjoying the afternoon breeze and checking my e-mails like ten minutes ago. Then some nosy weird people walked along our corridor and started looking in at our apartment. I know how you sometimes look into people's place and you can't help it, because it's just something you can't control when you are not thinking. We use to get that all the time in Pasir Ris, cause our unit was the first one after the lift. Every single neighbour would have to pass our corridor before they reached home. Super annoying. But this is Punggol. And our unit is like at the end of the lot.

I'd understand if our neighbour (who is directly opposite of our unit) would do exactly that. But these bunch of nosy weird people were probably not even living in this block. They totally, intentionally looked into our apartment. One of the guys even tried to asked me questions. He looked in, which obviously had my attention already, and he went, "Is this a 4 room unit?"

What the ??

I tell you, I'm beginning to hate these people a whole lot. Super rude. And not to mention nosy. And no interpersonal skills whatsoever. They make me dislike them and start behaving like them just to match their super annoying behaviour. No wonder people keep saying I'm beginning to blend in.

I. Don't. Want. To. Be. One. Of. Them.

I better stop being irritated so easily. I think I need to start meditating. *breath in* breath out*

1 comment: