Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Prepping for Bangkok~

I am feeling a little anxious. Everytime I'm preparing for a holiday I feel that way. Though I'm well trained to pack and unpack, but somehow when its for personal holiday, packing just feels different. So worried that I might forget something.

First time going overseas with my family. First time without my father. First time I'm gonna be responsible for a family trip. I feel tension. But I try not to show it. I hope we'll have a good time and perhaps catch up on some bonding session which is way overdue...

*heart pounds with excitement*

It's gonna be a long trip away again. Wish YOU didn't have to work....

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are enjoying your hols in Bangkok! I will se you soon =)...anyway, anywhere you want to go when you are here?

    ReplyDelete