Friday, July 25, 2008

Hole In The Pocket..

Just came back from my holiday in Bangkok. Spent a little more than what I expected. Nothing new, since that happened the last time I was there too. I spent every single cent I had the last time. At least this time I had some left over. The thing is, when unpacking, I realised that half the shopping are all meant for other people. We need to make a new rule about shopping for souveniours.

Anyway...

The trip was okay. Apart from small, normal squabbling between family members, undecisive moments under hot scorching sun, some unfriendly bitchy encounters, and conned money, it was quite a memorable trip. We had our fair share of laughter and light hearted bonding sessions too.

Maybe I might write about the trip a little more when I'm in the mood....

Right now, tired, back-aching, gotta think about work later...

No comments:

Post a Comment