Saturday, August 02, 2008

Staring into space...

I'm in London.

The time difference is seven hours behind Singapore time.

I'm staring into space, wanting to sleep so badly, but its only 7pm over here. I can feel my body clock dying inside. Its screaming to me, "Stop torturing me!". You would think I should be used to it by now. But jet lag happens everytime. The only thing I've learned is to arrange my time in such a way that I don't sleep too early or wake up too late in certain places.

Blue skies in London

By the way, yesterday's weather was pretty good in London. Fit for a picnic actually. I walked through the park three times. The lengthy road reminded me of the opening scene in 'The Happening'.

Creepy...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:53 PM

    it does. i knew you were a closet m night shyamalan fan all these while. hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not closet! I did mention openly before that I liked Sixth Sense alot...

    ReplyDelete