Sunday, August 17, 2008

What's Your Favourite?

I was just reading through my blog entries for the past one year. So different the way I write last time than compared to now. My beginning entries were forced written, like I'm writing for the sake of other people reading it. Then it improved a little, when I had more time to spend in front of the computer, I wrote a little more light hearted ones. Now, I've matured a little more, perspectives have changed...

Its weird, but entertaining to read those older entries. It makes me wanna blog all over again. Maybe I should do this more often. Help me organize my problems, sort out my unhappy thoughts, share my joyful moments...wait...isn't this the exact same reason why I started blogging? Sigh~

Some things just need to be rekindled...

No comments:

Post a Comment