Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Learning Moments...

You know, in one's life, learning is something you will do everyday. Regardless if you are learning from your mistakes, or other's mistakes, learning from scratch, learning something to expand your knowledge, its a never ending learning process....

I learned some new things during this week. About relationships. Between lovers, there isn't any secrets we should keep, but there are things that we should learn not to say when its not the appropriate moment. Between friends, understanding is good foundation to build a friendship, but never ever for once think, that you understand people completely. Between family, no matter what happens, we are still from the same flesh and blood.

I was reminded today, that it isn't the material things I receive from Nic that makes my day. It's not the gifts that come to mind when I think about him. Its not important if my friends thinks he doesn't spend on me. Its the way he treats me, love me, understand me that makes others different. Its the things he is willing to say and do for me that makes him special from the rest. What people see doesn't mean its true. What people don't see doesn't mean its not there.

I was reminded today, that no matter how good friends two people can be, each person still is entitled to their own opinions. They can share their views, but that doesn't mean that they have to force it on another person or agree with one another.

There are many things out there which I have not learned, do not know about. But the many things that I do know, and have learned, I shall keep it in mind and pave my future with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment