Thursday, August 21, 2008

I.M.A.L.U.L.U.

I can't believe how silly things I've done in my lifetime...But I'm sure there are a great many that can be written into a super thick book!

My favourite pyjamas fell to its death yesterday night when I was bringing in my laundry. Note: I live on the 16th floor, the highest on this building. Its not like my pjs are extremely expensive or even branded to begin with, but it was one of my favourite ones. And you know how its like losing your favourite things....*sad sigh*

The best story is yet to come...

I have previously blogged about losing my week old handphone in the cab. I also recall writing about leaving my house keys in the cab. I think I have left the bulk of my rented chinese dramas in the cab last night. It hasn't been confirmed. But there isn't anywhere else to left to look. From the shopping bags I brought home yesterday, to the big bag I was using yesterday (yes, go ahead and ask me why I didn't just keep it in that big bag), there really isn't any trace of it. I do remember walking out of the shop with the plastic bag in hand though. So where else can it be other than in the cab...

I'm pretty sure regardless how many times I remind myself to look at the cab seat before I leave, I'm gonna repeat this humiliating routine another time in the future...

*bangs head on wall....a few times*

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:36 PM

    retard oh retard...

    rent a brain maybe :)

    ReplyDelete