Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Give Me 25 Hours~

I need more time...more time!!

I hate it that I'm getting less time in Singapore these days. Work has been scheduled in such a way that I'm not around very often. Its good in a way, cause being away for a long time means that I earn a little more on allowance. But its killing me, cause I've got Nic whom I've rarely spend time with over the last month, I've got a messy room I've not been able to get organized, I've got friends I wanna call out to meet, I've got a freaking tired body that doesn't feel well rested, I've got a growing tummy which needs super exercise to get rid of (hopefully), I've got some fitness lessons I haven't attended since two months back, and tonnes of other things I just wanna start doing.

Give me more time...more more more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment