Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Last Day In Abu Dhabi~

I can't believe it. I've been in Abu Dhabi since last Wednesday, exactly one whole week already! The weather has been over 30 to 40 degrees. I've been hybernating in my room for most of the times. I think I'm getting accustomed to the time difference too (its GMT +4 over here), I'll be in deep trouble when I'm back home. I'll be waking up past 1pm and having dinner at 11pm. Sigh~ So unhealthy...

View from my hotel room window. Looks pretty glum

but extremely hot and stuffy outside....

The evening view...even hotter!

Its been great being able to do nothing but just hybernate all the time. But I was getting crazy not being able to talk to my loved ones or hanging out with friends. Thank God they have internet connection here. Otherwise I'll be doomed with boredom...

Oh well...I'm checking out later...

Tata~

1 comment:

  1. Ming, how are you? when are you dropping by again?

    ReplyDelete