Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Everything Looks Blurred...

My fingers were just resting on the keyboard for over one minute.
I'm not right in front of the mirror now, but I know my face shows no expression.
I feel as though someone extracted my soul out of my body.

I don't know why he does it over and over again.
We try putting in trust, but he hurts us by telling lies.
I have no idea what goes on in that head of his.
What does he want?

Nobody knows....

I'm tired of trusting. I'm tired of trying. I know one of these nights I'm gonna have that same evil nightmare again.

I miss my mom. I wanna give her a big hug the next time I see her.

I think my soul came back again.
For a moment I felt a sudden rush of feelings.
Sad feelings. Like a wave, sweeping back and forth on the same spot.

I can see the sun shinning through my room windows.
Its so blazing hot today, maybe it'll dry up my well of sorrows.
We'll decide what to do next when the night comes.

I need comfort right now.
I'll go roll into a ball on my bed.
Please do not disturb....

No comments:

Post a Comment