Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Need Sleep~

I've been out and about since CNY. Never really got a good rest during my off days. I'm now feeling physically tired and mentally drained. It feels like I've aged 10 years within these two weeks.

I keep having weird dreams too. The bad ones about negative stuff I'm facing in life now. The normal ones about work (so it gets even more tiring when I wake up - as though I worked the whole time I was actually asleep). And the weird ones where I play with snow in Japan with my loved ones and some others about people I haven't met in ages!

I've got tonnes of photo to circulate around. But obviously I haven't gotten to doing it...

I just met my newborn cousin Danielle. It must be nice being in her shoes. People pamper and hug all the time. Just cry to get attention. Sleep and eat all the time. I'm sure I had those moments once. Just wished I'd remember it...

I'm writing randomly now. Cause that's exactly how my brain is functioning now.

I'm going off to see my soul mate now~ Tra la la~

No comments:

Post a Comment