Monday, June 15, 2009

Day Three: I.M.I.N.N.Y.C.

Yupes~

I'm in New York City right now. Not one of my favourites cause I'm forever lost here. Can't make out which street is which, which avenue is which. The one time I finally get my bearings right, then we have to switch hotels. Oh well, but this hotel is so much more comfortable and I get free internet everyday. No complains I guess. Just go out and get lost.

But due to the H1N1 influenza, my family and loved ones have been excessively concern about my health. So, in order for them not to worry too much, I've been staying in most of the time. Just went out twice, to get food and water. Want to shop a little cause of the summer sales, but shopping is probably not the priority.

My sleeping time has been screwed too. I'm totally following Singapore timing here in NYC. Its 12 hours difference. I've been sleeping at NYC time 3pm and waking up at midnight each day. Thank goodness I'm leaving tonight. And now is probably about time I go and have my beauty nap.

Cheerios~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:35 AM

    you can spell my name with I.M.I.N.N.Y.C.

    ReplyDelete