Friday, June 05, 2009

Its June already~

Its gloomy today in London.

I haven't been sleeping well the past few days. Keep waking up from weird dreams. Feeling so unrested after I open my eyes. Can't wait to return to my own bed in my own room. At least I know its perfectly comfortable there. Its kinda weird how attached you can be to a rented place you call home.

There has been so many unhappy things affecting people all around the world recently. The economic downturn, retrenchment, the H1N1 influenza, the missing Air France aircraft and so many others. I'm just mentioning these few because I feel more affected by these news. I never liked to watch news on tv or read them on the newspapers. Always unhappy stuff.

I have been busy transporting myself in and out of different countries recently. Not something I like, but if I don't do, I won't be earning anything. Friends and family have been quite worried about all the traveling I have to do. But seriously, every job has its job hazards.

Its already mid year. I can't believe how fast time flies. I'll probably be writing a similar blog entry in another few months and say its almost end of the year.

I want to play a board game.
I want to go for a trip.
I want to draw.
I want to spend a whole day doing nothing.

I want to be random before the year ends...

2 comments: