Thursday, July 02, 2009

Last of my annual leave - Day Ten (LAST)

OMG...

I can't believe I had ten days off.
Not working.

OMG....

And I was so lazy, I keep putting off the things I want to do today, for tomorrow, and tomorrow comes, I have more things to do, and I put it off till tomorrow, and tomorrow comes and the whole process repeats itself again.

Actually, after Day Four, I had quite eventful activities. And there were loads of photos I took for blogging purposes, but the moment is gone....I'm too lazy now.

Day Five - I had house warming and mini-early-birthday-surprise at Karen and TC's place.
Day Six - I had breakfast with family and left to come back Singapore.
Day Seven - I had to renew my U.S. Visa.
Day Eight - Met up with Karine for early birthday treat.
Day Nine - Went to collect visa, got all dressy and had a surprise-early-by-one-day-birthday dinner with Nic and all my favourite friends.
Day Ten - Spent the whole day with my darling Nic cause he took off to purposely spend time with me on my birthday!

Yup. Today I turned 27. Not many twenties left for me....

I had great fun celebrating this year though. I love my family. I love Nic. I love all my friends too. Thanx to everyone for all the well wishes~

I'm back to work first thing in the early morning tomorrow. Hope I still remember how to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment